Grants from £10,000 to £50,000 - applications NOW OPEN!
Hertfordshire County Council are offering grants for grassroots services in the County, who are supporting underrepresented groups, for whom traditional domestic abuse services are not suitable or accessible.
The ‘Hertfordshire Grassroots Grants Fund’ is being delivered in partnership with Hertfordshire Community Foundation, who are managing the funding on behalf of the County Council’s Strategic Partnerships Team.
Following a grant award, and upon delivery of specialist domestic abuse training where needed, services will be expected to provide domestic abuse support to those subjected to domestic abuse that access the service.
To be eligible, services must:
- support a specific group of people or community.
- address identified gaps in provision for those subjected to domestic abuse currently in Hertfordshire. This will include support for anyone from any of the community groups listed below:
- Older people (over 65)
- Black or from other globally diverse communities
- At risk of or experiencing multiple disadvantages
- Refugees/asylum seekers
- Those with No Recourse to Public Funds (NRPF)
- From the gypsy or traveller community
- People with disabilities
- People who are Neurodiverse
- Other groups who do not access traditional domestic abuse services.
Organisations can bid for a maximum of £50,000 per year. Successful organisations will receive funding until the end of June 2025 with no need to reapply for the next year’s payment.
Applications close 7 March 2024. Find out more and apply!