Emotional Wellbeing Masterclass - Autumn 2019 Dates
Emotional Wellbeing Masterclass workshops offer a way of supporting parents in Hertfordshire to respond to the mental health and emotional well-being needs of their children. It aims to provide evidence based, early intervention strategies, which focuses on empowering parents to confidently respond to their child’s mental health and emotional well-being needs.
Following the workshop there is an expectation that the learnt strategies are tried and implemented. Additionally the workshop focuses on the parent and child partnership, exploring mental health and emotional well-being needs, providing psycho-education and evidence based early intervention strategies which can then be used to improve your child’s mental health and emotional well-being.
Parents who have attended the Emotional Wellbeing Masterclass have reported leaving the masterclass feeling empowered to implement the strategies provided in the class and feel they have learnt and are taking away knowledge and understanding to use for improvement in their child’s/young person’s mental health and emotional well-being.
The Parents Masterclass Workshop is for parents only. We are unable to provide a crèche facility at this time, therefore please ensure that you arrange suitable child care when attending the workshop.
- South Oxhey - 11/09/19 (Primary age). Otley Way Family Centre, WD19 7TB
- South Oxhey - 18/09/2019 (Secondary age). As above
- Borehamwood 27/11/2019 (Primary age) Aycliffe Road, WD6 4EY
- Borehamwood 02/10/2019 (Secondary age) As above
- Waltham Cross 09/10/2019 (Primary age) – Crossbrook Family Centre, 79a Crossbrook Street, EN8 8LU
- Waltham Cross 16/10/2019 (Secondary age) - As above
- Hemel Hempstead 23/10/2019 (Primary age) – Greenhills Day Centre, Tenzing Road, HP2 4HS
- Hemel Hempstead 06/11/2019 (Secondary age) – As above
- Stevenage - 13/11/2019 (Primary age) - Starfish House, North Road, SG1 4AT
- Stevenage 20/11/2019 (Secondary age) – As above