My Teen Brain - Online Dates
My Teen Brain Training Dates for Professionals 2020-2021
My Teen Brain focuses on a key stage of brain development and shows how changes in the adolescent brain, in conjunction with experience and environment, can affect emotions, relationships, behaviours, sleep and attitudes to risk.
The initiative aims to raise awareness and provide practical information and strategies to professionals. Through training and a range of resources, the initiative will enable them to support young people through this time of change.
Professionals working with either young adolescents (10-14) or their parents are invited to attend a free one-day multi-agency training which will look at changes to the adolescent brain, risks and behaviours and how the learning can help a strength based approach to practice.
THIS FULL DAY TRAINING HAS BEEN ADAPTED TO BE DELIVERED LIVE ONLINE
Dates available are:
- Thursday 25th June 2020
- Wednesday 8th July 2020
- Tuesday 15th September 2020
- Tuesday 29th September 2020
You can book onto the free one-day training here.
More Information on the changes that take place in the teen brain is available on our dedicated website www.hertfordshire.gov.uk/myteenbrain.
HSCP/HSAB Training Bulletin
Details of the following courses can be found in this months bulletin
- Safeguarding & Child Protection Multi-Agency Course
- HSAB Multi-Agency Safeguarding Adults Awareness
- Physical Abuse in Children (previously the ‘Bruising Lite Bite’)
- Disguised Compliance & Avoidant Families
- Safeguarding Vulnerable Groups
- Adverse ChildhoodExperiences (ACEs) –AnIntroduction; more courses coming soon