Mind in Mid Herts courses
Living Well Courses
Our ‘Living Well’ courses have been designed to support people make positive changes in their lives. Informed by psychological theories these guided self-help courses and workshops support you to understand your own experience and build new strategies to live a healthy life.
These online courses and workshops will be delivered via Zoom by an experienced Mind in Mid Herts trainer; giving you all the benefits of face-to-face support from your own homes.
You can book online at and take a look at all the courses and workshops that we are offering.
Mental Health Peer Supporter Open Courses
We are also offering Mental Health Peer Supporter Training Open Course online. This four week course certifies you to be a mental health peer supporter; supporting you to recognise the signs of mental distress and know how to respond appropriately.
By the end of this training delegates will have:
- An in-depth understanding of mental health and the factors that can affect wellbeing
- The ability to spot the signs of mental health issues
- Confidence to step in, reassure and support a person in distress
- Understanding the roles, responsibilities and boundaries of managing mental health in the workplace.
- An understanding of the knowledge, qualities and skills needed to support someone in distress.
- Know how to support their own wellbeing
- Knowledge of national and local signposting options.
- Everyone who completes the course will get a certificate and a supplementary manual to support their learning.
To book your place on this course, you can do this online here.
If you have any enquiries please do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.