Mental Health Peer Supporter Training - NEW DATES!
Could you support people in your community with their mental health?
MIND in Mid Herts are running free online Mental Health Peer Supporter training for local organisations and communities in Hertfordshire, which may be of interest to you or those you work with.We have added additional course dates for this training – please see below:
- Monday 20th June, Tuesday 21st June, Wednesday 22nd June, Thursday 23rd June (4x half days 9am to 1pm)
- Tuesday 12th July, Wednesday 13th July (2x full days 9.30am to 4.30pm)
- Tuesday 26th July, Wednesday 27th July (2x full days 9.30am to 4.30pm)
- Tuesday 9th August, Wednesday 10th August, Thursday 11th August, Friday 12th August (4x half-days 9am to 1pm)
- Wednesday 17th August, Thursday 18th August (2x full days 9.30am to 4.30pm)
This training will give you the skills to support others with their mental health and wellbeing. Please see the attached info sheet for more details.
You can book onto a free course by clicking on the below link: