Henry Online Healthy Families Programme
The Henry Online Healthy Families Programme is an early intervention supporting families with children under 5 years to adopt healthier lifestyles.
The programme is completely free for families and runs online for 1 hour each week over 8 weeks. Over the 8 weeks, we cover the following topics using a partnership approach which is strengths based and solution focused.
- Session 1: Let’s get started (what’s a healthy person? Goal setting)
- Session 2: Balancing acts (balance of foods and looking after self in terms of ‘me’ time)
- Session 3: Needs and demands- parenting strategies
- Session 4: Tuning into mealtimes- healthy habits
- Session 5: Time to be active
- Session 6: Eating Healthily- lunchboxes, Portions and food labels
- Session 7: Let’s focus on feelings (listening and empathy)
- Session 8: The way forward (celebrating what parent have achieved and handing out certificates)
Please use link to review the flyer which has more information about the July programmes.
Please also click here to download the referral form which includes information about families who are eligible for the programme.
Also please download this leaflet for more information on the North Herts free programme running this summer for families with children under 12 years old