NEW: Families First Practice Forum
Families First Partnerships, Practice & Development Team is launching a new local Families First Practice Forum from January 2019. The purpose of the local Forums is to:
- Provide an opportunity for Practitioners to share learning and practice to increase their confidence and ability in using Families First Pathways and Tools.
- Extend Practitioners learning and development on the specifics of the Families First Assessment (FFA), Short-term work and the Early Help Module (EHM).
- Improve the quality of recording and better evidencing of the FF Troubled Families Outcomes through our case work.
- Opportunity to have face to face 1:1 support on individual cases identified by the keyworker that they are struggling to progress and require support.
- Increase confidence in Practitioners’ ability to evidence their work with families and improved outcomes for families.The Practice Forums will be held half-termly in local double districts and will be facilitated by your local Senior and Families First Coordinators.Target Audience – All Keyworkers, TAF Members and Local Practitioners supporting or contribution to TAF through Families First Assessments, Graded Care Profile or Short-term work. Duration of the meeting – 2 Hours
For more information and to book a date please visit Families First Practice Forums
- For further information on local Practice Forums, including meeting dates, themes for upcoming meetings and to book your attendance or individual case sessions, please click on the link below or visit www.hertfordshire.gov.uk/familiesfirstpractitioners
- Structure of the Meeting – First Hour will be a facilitated themed practice discussion; following specific themes (see below) Feedback will be requested from Practitioners to inform discussions at future forums. Second Hour will be an individual case discussion surgery sessions (pre-booked) for Keyworkers – 15 minute slots with Senior Families First Co-ordinator.
- Meeting Frequency – Half Termly Meetings – starting beginning of February 2019